Music by Silvio Omizzolo
- Tre Frammenti Biblici, 1971 pdf
per soprano e nove strumenti.
- Texts (in Latin):
1. Job, 19, 25-27.
2. Qohelet, 4, 1-3.
3. Isaiah 58, 6-9.
- Instruments, 5 + 4 (flute, oboe, clarinet in B flat, bassoon, horn in F; violin, viola, cello, double bass).
- Tre Frammenti Biblici 1961-71 pdf per soprano ed organo.
- Note. In 1961 Omizzolo composed the first two fragments for soprano and organ and the order of the two pieces was inverted, first Qohelet then Job.
- Elegia per gli impiccati di Bassano pdf per contralto, baritono, voce recitante e orchestra, versi di Neri Pozza
- Woodwinds: 3 flutes (3td with piccolo), 3 oboes,
3 clarinets in B flat (3rd also Bass), 2 bassoons, 1 contrabassoon;
- Brasses: 4 horns in F, 3 trumpets, 2 trombones, 1 tuba;
Percussions: 4 timpani, military drum, vibraphone;
- Strings: 1st violins, 2nd violins, violas, cellos, double basses.
- Voices: contralto, bariton (male, low register) voice.
- Note: The two voices have been replaced in some performances
by two (contralto, baritone) choral sections.
- First Performance: 26 September 2005, see