Planned Absences - Not Maintained since 2006!
(If you need to contact me URGENTLY during my absences call the secretary Chiara Ghini: +39 045 802 7926)
- September 02-16 and 26-30: Imperial College London, UK
- August 1-20: Summer break!
- July 11-13: These d'Habilitation Paris, France
- March 26-29: ETAPS Vienna
- March 20-22: Rome
- Dec 05-15: Paris
- Oct 26-28: AINoE hearing, Bruxelles
- Oct 26-28: Valutazione Ricerca, Genova
- Sept 7-9: SAS'05, London UK
- July 25-August 30: Summer break!
- July 12-17: ICALP'05 Lisbona, Portugal.
- July 7: MAR - Evaluation. Naples
- June 20-July 5: USA visits New York and Florida, USA
- May 25-June 3: Kansas State University. Kansan USA
- April 6-10: ETAPS'05 (ESOP). Edinburgh UK
- March 21: MAR - Evaluation. Naples
- March 16: Embedded Systems Day. Brussels
- Feb 25-27: Joury de These de J. Feret. Paris
- Jan 15-21: VMCAI'05. Paris
- Dec 4-6: Joury de These de A. Minet. Paris
- Sept 19-24: CSL'04 Poland
- July 25-August 15: Summer break!
- July 12-14: Ecole Normale Sup. Parigi (comitato di selezione allievi ENS).
- March 1-2: Evaluation of STIX Paris.
- February 19-21: Workshop on Security at ENS, Ecole Normale Sup., Paris.
- January 12-16: POPL'04, and affiliated events. Venice, Italy.
- December 13-16: City University, London UK.
- November 28: Brussels, AINoE hearing
- October 5-10: Dagstuhl Seminar on Language-Based Security, SCHLOSS DAGSTUHL, Germany
- September 25-26: COVER seminar, Firenze.
- July 29-August 20: Summer break!
- July 16-20: Ecole Normale Sup. Parigi (comitato di selezione allievi ENS).
- June 5-15: SAS'03, part of the 2003 Federated Computing Research Conference, San Diego, California, USA
- January 8-19: VMCAI'03, New York University, New York, USA
- November 22-23: Validation workshop 2002, Genova.
- October 22-23: Dipartimento di informatica, Pisa.
- September 16-22: SAS'02, Madrid.
- ...until August 20: Summer break!
- June 1-July 28: LIX, Parigi (and Verona sometimes...)
- March 26-30: New York, USA.
- March 23-26: MFPS XVIII Tulane University, New Orleans, USA.
- January 12-19: PEPM + POPL Portland, Oregon, USA
- December 9-11: IRISA, Rennes.
- September 18: GRIN Meeting in Como
- September 5-9: PPDP'01 Firenze
- August 1-30: Summer break!
- July 19-21: Ecole Normale Sup. Parigi (comitato di selezione allievi ENS-EUROPE).
- July 14-18: SAS'01 Paris
- June 23-July 8: ENS Paris and MPI Saarbrucken
- May 21-26: Visit at Imperial College London and PADO-MFPS (Denmark)
- March 20: Evaluation meeting in Catania
- March 14: COFIN'00 Project meeting in Venice
- February 22: Project meeting in Bologna
- February 9: GRIN Meeting in Bologna
- December 2-10: AGP'00 La Habana, Cuba.
- November 13: CRUI Roma.
- September 19-24: PPDP'00 Montreal, Canada.
- July 28-August 20: Summer break!
- July 17-22: Ecole Normale Sup. Parigi (comitato di selezione allievi ENS-EUROPE).
- June 23 - July 3: SAS2000, LICS2000, and other conferences, Santa Barbara CA, USA.
- June 8-June 19: LIX, Parigi.
- May 18-May 28: Ecole Normale Sup., Parigi.
- May 05-May 13: LIX, Parigi.
- April 17: IUAV - Venezia (coordinamento rettori).
- April 06-07: Roma, riunione GRIN.
- March 13-14: Ecole Normale Sup., Parigi.
- March 08-12: Purdue University, Indiana USA (PC committee of SAS2000).
- January 25-30: Ecole Normale Sup. Parigi
- January 19-21: Workshop Progetto Cofinanziato: Tecniche formali per la specifica, l'analisi, la verifica, la sintesi e la trasformazione di sistemi software.
- December 1: IRST (Trento)
- November 3: Politecnico di Milano
- September 29-30: Assembela GRIN (Padova)
- September 19-24: SAS'99, Venezia
- September 10-17: Universidad de La Habana - Cuba
- September 06-09: Joint Conference on Declarative Programming, APPIA-GULP-PRODE'99 - Aquila
- August 24-31: visit at ROPAS group in KAIST -- Seoul, South Korea
- July 26-August 30: Holydays!!!
- June 24-28: Paris
- May 15-20: PC committee SAS'99 e workshop analisi e tipi, Padova
- April 21-25: LIX, Parigi
- Febbario 4: Venezia, riunione 40%
- December 20-22: Roma
- November 18-19: Napoli
- March 16-17: Torino
- August 22-30: Brno (MFCS'98)
- September 14-18: Pisa (SAS'98)
- January 13-19: Paris (POPL'97)
- March 23 - April 6: Israel (BGU) (I receive mails via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- May 30: SAS'97 - PC meeting Brown Univ. Providence RI - USA
- June 16 - 19: APPIA-GULP-PRODE 97 Grado
- July 4 - 11: ICALP 97 Bologna
- August 8 - 30: Summer break (I receive mails via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 2 - 10: PLILP'97 (Southampton) and SAS 97 (Paris)
- December 6 - 18: Visiting Melbourne University and AMAST'97 Sydney (Australia)
- Feb. 22-24: STACS'96, Grenoble, France
- Feb. 26 - March 1: Padova
- Feb. 04-10: Paris, ENS-LIX (click here)
- April. 22-26: ESOP'96, Linkoping, Sweden
- June 21-23: Paris (PC-SAS'96)
- July 20-30: Elba
- August 1-20: country side (Ph. 0536-894515)
- September 13-15: Paris, LIX
- September 23-29: ALP-PLILP-SAS '96
- December 14-18: Israel